Overseas Market Intern
August 20, 2020
1. Support overseas research, project planning, promotion and implementation of key strategies such as e-commerce and online education;
2. Cooperate with the acquisition of overseas local resources and the execution of business cooperation required by overseas business such as existing social networking, game and other overseas business;
3. Assist in the affairs of public platforms overseas.
1. Fluent in Chinese and English subtitles, no professional limitation;
2. Have excellent communication, coordination and project management capabilities;
3. It has good initiative, can process and complete multiple parallel tasks at the same time;
4. At least 3 days per week on duty, and internship is available for at least 3 months.